POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A boarding pass model? : A boarding pass model? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  A boarding pass model?
From: Ruy
Date: 3 Oct 2001 20:13:47
Message: <3bbba9bb@news.povray.org>
From my last trips to the USA I remember that airplane boarding passes are
nowadays quite different from the Brazilian ones. I need one for a scene I'm
rendering, but there is no trip in sight for me in the immediate future. I
wonder if somebody has one and would be willing to scan it and send it to
me. Resolution doesn't ned to be great, as long as I can see the basic shape
and the letters. Of course, I'm not interested in any personal data either,
such as names, destinations and flight numbers. Those should be erased.

Also, if there is somewhere on the net where  could see such a picture, it
would certainly suffice.

I apologize if this is an inconvenient request.

Ruy